Internships & Coordinator Positions
We are looking for an Accounting Coordinator for the Spring 2018 semester with flexibility to start as soon as possible.
Applications Due December 1st by Midnight.
Interview notifications emailed out from Alternative Breaks Co-Directors by December 2nd.
Access the application here!
**Note: Please submit your answers in a separate word document. Thank you!**
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS AND MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR COMMUNITIES. WE ARE SPECIFICALLY INTERESTED IN INDIVIDUALS WHO DEMONSTRATE ABILITY TO:
- Initiate and carry out activities
- Motivate others to become active citizens
- Lead energetically
- Work well within groups
- Communicate effectively
- Meet deadlines effectively/efficiently
- Invest additional time in a project as needed
CORE MEMBERS FULFILL THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Serve office hours (~ 2hrs/week)
- Participate in all AB related group projects or development workshops
- Meet with Co-Directors periodically for position updates
- Attend AB Core meetings (1hr/week)
- Participate in PRing for all weeklong seasons (this includes tabling, postering, chalking, and class visits)